As the holiday season draws near, I’ve been on a mission in search for the best presents for my friends and loved ones! Shopping nowadays has been easier than ever before, with the access to online shopping 24/7, perks of discount codes and free or low-cost shipping. All my purchases have been done online and I can’t see myself going into a crowded store these days when its so convenient to do the same purchase in the comfort of my home. If you’ve been scratching your head about what to gift your loved ones this season, and don’t know where to start…don’t worry because I’ve got you covered! Keep scrolling to see my best picks for holiday shopping now!
For the home décor lovers like me, I’m always on the look out for interesting pieces that can elevate ones room, from cushy pillows and blankets to beautiful candles and jewellery boxes, these pieces will be sure to impress your loved one with your great taste!
1. Velvet Throw Pillow by Urban Outfitters – $49
2. Menagerie Elephant by Jonathan Adler – $168
3. Paddywax Triangular Concrete Candle – $54
4. Large Glass Jewellery Chest – $307
5. Instax Multi Picture Frame – $14
6. Muse Blanc Ceramic Candle – $78
7. Amped Fleece Throw Blanket – $49
FOR THE HOME DECOR LOVER
For the makeup lover, a great way to gift makeup is to buy them in a gift set. With Christmas and New Years rolling in, many brands and store will always have gift set as a purchase offering. This way, the person receiving your present can also try out more than one product without having for you to spend a fortune on the full size item.
1. Gourmand Hand Cream Trio Set – $14
2. Gourmand Petits Voyage Gift Set – $24
3. Paul & Joe Limited Edition Silky Press Powder Set – $44.21
4. 3ina Fixing Spray 3 in 1 – $14.13
5. I Dew Care Mini Magic Clay Mask 5 Pack – $20
6. Sigma Highlight & Contour Brush Set – $173.7
FOR THE MAKEUP LOVER
For the travel lover, these picks are a great gift for those who are beginner or avid travellers alike. Not only are these picks practical for their travels, but it’s always nice for them to carry around something that also reminds them of you whenever they use it. Win-win!
1. AESOP London kit – $75
2. Sukie Coastal Getaway Travel Journal – $16.95
3. Travel Jewelry Box – $24
4. Drawcord Travel Neck Pillow – $49
5. CALPAK Ambeur Carry-On Luggage – $135
6. The Laundress Travel Pack – $50
7. CALPAK Packing Cube – $48
FOR THE TRAVEL LOVER
For the food lover, thes picks are primarily for kitchen use and those who cook, but some are also great to give if this person enjoys eating! Many of these pieces are inexpensive yet can be combined to make an extra special gift set- which is up to you to decide!
1. Wooden Cutting Board – $12.99
2. Porcelain Plate – $3.99
3. 3 Pack Teaspoons – $12.99
4. SKG Professional Blender – $69.99
5. Oven Mitt with Text Motif – $9.99
6. Porcelain Teapot – $24.99
7. Clear Glass Carafe – $17.99
8. Textured Porcelain Plate – $9.99
9. Recipe Shorts Book – $16.95
FOR THE FOOD LOVER
Would you want to see other shopping guides leading up till Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!
Photography by Ross Vickers.